Is your team resisting change and do you lack the tools to handle it? Jointly obtain an insight into your transition and learn how to guide it.
Your change process is going wrong if…
- One or more team members complain, gossip or ignore change.
- Your team’s performance and motivation decline and people disengage.
- Team members do not want to acknowledge that change means progress.
Do you listen and communicate with your team, but still see that the change is stalling and you cannot get it back on track? If so, things may be going wrong in the transition.
Transition – the personal adjustment process involved in change – is the key to successful change. Transition is not something you can see, you feel it. I help your team acknowledge what they are going through and help you guide them in the process.
Transition: this is how I help you and your team
- Sell the problem. Show empathy. Learn to cope with emotions. Actively listen. Dare to ask more questions. Show resolve. I improve your transition skills as team leader and, if necessary, help you adjust your mindset.
- How do you experience change? How do you avoid complaining? How do you alter your perspective? How do you improve your self-image? I teach your team members to experience their transition consciously and assume responsibility for their personal adjustment process.
The results? Your team members learn to jointly cope with change and are again committed to the change. Your team commits to implementing the change and achieves its objectives.
Why do teams enlist my help?
- Reassuring empathy | My HR career and team coaching training guarantee right-to-the-core solutions that meet the needs of your team.
- In-depth workshops | I look further than skills, and also work on the mindset. The result? Enduring behavioural change in your team.
- Sincere approach | I gave up a well-paid job for the uncertainty of entrepreneurship and went through a dramatic loss experience. This means you receive heartfelt insights.
- Tailor-made coaching | Is face-to-face coaching less appealing to you or your employees? If so, opt for coaching via secure e-mail or video, or a combination of the two. Find out more here.
- Secure environment | Clients say that my calm, no-nonsense and compassionate approach creates a safe environment for their emotions.
Customised approach tailored to your team’s specific needs
- Individual coaching | This intense coaching provides an insight into transition and sustainable change in behaviour and mindset. For you and/or your team members.
- Workshops | If your transition is aimed at the entire team, a workshop will help you kindle team spirit and allow your team members to learn from each other.
People, organisation, and culture: each transition is unique. This is why you always receive a process tailored to your team, which often includes a combination of workshops and coaching.